2.06.2008

As if Things Weren't Already Bad Enough...

I go and lose the diamond in my wedding ring..... I feel sick. I looked down, the prong was bent, and the diamond was gone. We had been out with friends.. we went to eat and to Urban Outfitters.. we were in 2 different cars.. we were at my cousins house.. the thing could be anywhere!! I thought we had insurance on it.. but my husband failed to mention to me that I was supposed to be bringing it in every 6 months for cleanings and checks. Since I never brought it in, the warrinty is not vaild. So shitty. Now, I have no ring.
Diego and I really do not need anymore set backs! We are trying to move forward and plump up our savings.. but how can we do that.. when as soon as we get ahead, something bad goes and happens?!? We still have not gotten his car fixed.. Ugh. This really aggervates me!

1 comment:

Erica said...

Oh no!!!!! I'm so sorry to hear that! Do you know when you lost it? Today? Ugh, that really sucks! I'm so sorry! :(