2.09.2008

Happy Chinese New Year!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Our friends Reno and Allison asked Diego and I to join them in the Chinese New Year festivities.. Diego didn't request off work, so he didn't go.. but I did. We went to the Asian market/ shopping center out north off Braker & Lamar.. (might as well have been in Dallas!) We saw some shows.. which were really nothing to write home about, we didn't get there in time to see the Chinese Dragon dance show.. which I was bummed about.. that is what I really wanted to see.

Photobucket
Allison, Reno, Shawn, Tamara, Rachel (a friend of Tamaras) & Me

Photobucket
Me, Allison, Reno, Shawn, Tamara


Photobucket

Brad joined us half way through the day. We are sitting outside the market.


I did get to experience the MT Supermarket which was significantly different from good ol HEB :) I took some pictures from inside.
Photobucket

There was tons of fish.. nasty fish!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Yuck! I would never eat this stuff!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Over all it was a good day, and a good experience... I can always say I went :)

No comments: