12.04.2010

Scrapbook

Ever have those nights where you just can't sleep. It's 3 am and I'm wide awake. Weird.

For about the last two weeks, I've been getting really crafty. I guess it's just that time of year. One of my many projects has been a scrapbook. Since we've booked our next flight to DC, I figured it was about time I finished up the scrapbook from my last trip there. That was over a year and half ago. Oops.

That being said, it's finished now.. and I think it turned out pretty good. Better late than never.
IMG_0979

IMG_0980

IMG_0982

IMG_0983

IMG_0984

IMG_0987

IMG_0989

IMG_0991

IMG_0990

IMG_0992

The left of pictures and stickers..
IMG_0993

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

NIICE!!!

CKY said...

It's been brought to my attention that I did not spell soldier properly. Whoops!

Wanda said...

You did a great job sweetie, it looks really good!

DY said...

Can't wait until you can make a scrapbook of our trip. :)