11.29.2010

Thanksgiving

Cash celebrated Thanksgiving with all of his closest peeps! We started out the day with my family.. then headed to Diego's family.. and closed out the night with our friends, Brandy & Chris. It was a day packed with family and fun. Cash was fading when we left his Mimi's house, and crashed out shortly after we arrived at Brandy's. He always sleeps well over there, so we got to have some quiet friend time! It was a great first Thanksgiving for the little guy.
IMG_0943

Dang, you gonna eat all that?
No, but he had to try everything!
Little Chunkster liked it all, of course
IMG_0948

IMG_0958

My Family
IMG_0961

The only picture I took at Diego's Family Thanksgiving
Cash and Delaney playing in the floor!
IMG_0967


2 comments:

DY said...

Mmmm Thanksgiving dinner (Lunch, Dinner, Snack)

I wish we would have gotten more pictures of the day's events.

Erica said...

I didn't get a single picture during Thanksgiving! I can't believe that!! I need to be better at taking more pictures at family gatherings.