2.10.2010

Work Shower

My work put together a little luncheon/shower for me today at work. It was sweet of them to do that for me. The main girl that was in charge of putting it together got into a serious car wreck and was unable to make it.. So, I think some things were put together last minute. Regardless, I appreciated the food and the gifts.

My desk when I got to work this morning
Work Shower 002-small

Work Shower 003 - small

Goodness gracious, 8 months pregnant does not look good on me!
Work Shower 004 - small

Work peeps
Work Shower 006 -small

Work Shower 007-small

Work Shower 009-small

Work Shower 010-small

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was nice...mmm, cake. I hope your friend is doing well.

WCarter said...

Thats was so nice of them to do...The cake is very cute. I know I sound like a Mom, but I think you look very pretty!