2.11.2010

Week 34

Week 34 - 2

Less than 40 days to go. 38 to be exact.
We are getting down to the wire here.. it could really be any day now. I'm hoping he stays in there for another 2 weeks at least. My hope is that he comes the first week of March. The 1st, 2nd or 3rd really. My sister in law, Stephanie and her fiance James, will be coming to Austin from DC on the 5th for their wedding. I'd like for them to meet little Cash before they have to head back home. Then again, it might be easier for me to do everything we have to do, bridal shower, rehearsal, and wedding if he stays put. Otherwise, things might be hectic! or I might just be stuck in the hospital and miss everything. I'm REALLY hoping that does not happen. I'll be ticked. Nothing I can do though, I'm running on Cash's clock these days.

Anyway, I have another doc appointment today.. get to see my boy again! I'm really excited. His movement has changed a lot. It's not just kicks, it's more of a squirm.. sorta snake like or something. It's hard to describe.

I started getting my hospital bag together. I'm not sure what exactly to pack. I just have some things that I won't need between now and then so far. Next, I'll be packing up Cash's bag.

I feel bad saying this, because I waited so long to experience pregnancy.. but, I'm over it. I'm really ready for the next step already! Oh well..... like I said, any day now.
I

No comments: