2.08.2010

Week 33

Last week was week 33.. nothing really happened other than getting Cash's room finalized. I'm super uncomfortable and breathing is become more of a chore. Diego likes to make fun of me. He says I sound like an old fat man aka Tony Soprano. I appreciate his support. I also had some seriously sharp pains in my right hip area. I could not walk with out holding onto something. I probably slept wrong.

Lost started this week.. yay! It's been a super long wait, and as always.. I'm more confused than ever. So much to keep up with! It better all come together clearly at the end! If not, I will be disappointed!

Oh, and I finished accruing all of my maternity leave and spent Friday hanging out and relaxing by myself. It was so nice to have a 2 day weekend, 2 days to sleep in. I won't be taking that for granted anymore!

Week 33 - 2

No comments: