2.11.2010

Robeez

I'll start off by saying that I am not a huge fan of these shoes. Some of them are cute, but for some reason I never thought about buying any for Cash. However, I signed up for eMOM rewards at USA baby. They advertise on the radio all of the time. The commercial says that you get a $25 gift card when you sign up, so I thought sure.. I'll sign up. Turns out the free gift is not a $25 gift card.. just a $25 gift. The current gift they are giving out are these shoes. I thought, well that's not a $25 gift.. but, I'll take it. I went to the store yesterday to pick out a pair. I went to the register to check out.. handed them all the info they needed. Oh and they make sure you don't sign up under every email you have. They take down tons of info. I thought maybe I could cheat the system.. but, no. Anyway, the guy handed me the reciept and it says $27.99! I was like what the hell! These shoes are expensive!! I do recall my mom saying that my friend Kimberly had mentioned to her that they were pricy.. I guess I wasn't thinking pricy as in $30. Maybe I'm just getting cheap in my old age :)

This is the pair that I picked out.. Aliens.
Robeez

I know these shoes are good for their feet, and help them learn to walk.. so, I got them in the 6-12 month size. I'm guessing that's when he will be learning to stand and probably walk. Just now, when I was looking for a picture of the shoes to post, I found them at Gap. Orginially $30, on sale for $15. Oh and I realized, I registered for some similar ones at Buy Buy Baby.. but, I guess they are the generic brand. They look more like real shoes... they are Tommy Tickle brand.. $14.99.

I'm ok with the Tommy Tickle's..
I might have to go get a pair of these too.
Tommy Tickle

1 comment:

Erica said...

You don't like Robeez!?! Oh my gosh, I love Robeez. The owl shoes Delaney had on at your shower were Robeez. Jackson had a super cute pair of monkey Robeez. I love them!