2.01.2010

Baby Shower

I had so much fun at my shower Saturday. It was really nice to see everyone that I don't get to see all the time. I wish I could have been in 10 places at once, spending equal time with everyone... but, I did the best I could. I was wiped out by the end of the day.

We got a ton of stuff.. I am so thankful for my friends and families, they are super good to us! My car was loaded down and Cash's room is now a disaster area. I'll get everything situated soon and take pictures of the finished product. I would have liked to have more pictures with people, but I didn't get any of those! I had someone manning my camera so, I got what I got..

Diaper cake by my mom and aunt clonda
Baby Shower 004-small

Diaper cake by Brandy
Baby Shower 006 -small

Love this monkey!
Baby Shower 003 -small

Cake by The Sweet Stuff in Kyle
Baby Shower 074-small

Presents!
Baby Shower 051 -small

Gosh, my face sure looks weird.. like a football or something
Baby Shower 033 -small

Super creative photo album made my aunts neighbor, Rita.
She's a Stampin' Up host!
Baby Shower 061 -small

No shower is complete with out games!
Baby Shower 011-small

Disaster Area!
Baby Shower 075-small

1 comment:

Erica said...

Look at all the stuff in his room! How fun!! Hopefully Cash doesn't develop a weird, irrational fear to frogs! Our poor frog pod, he's currently in storage. I've tried bringing him out a few times, nope, Jackson's not having it. So weird!