2.01.2010

The Nursery at Gram's

For the record, I have no idea what Cash will call my mom. Probably, Gram.. Grammy.. Gran.. I don't know. It will most likely be whatever sticks once he gets here.

Anyhow, my mom and Aunt Clonda turned their extra bedroom into an Under the Sea nursery for Cash. What a lucky kid! They are going to have him spoiled rotten! Here are some pictures I took of the room on Saturday.

Cash's Nursery #2 002 - small

Pictures they painted
Cash's Nursery #2 001 -small

Cash's Nursery #2 004 -small

Sebastian from the Little Mermaid.. this was mine as a kid
Cash's Nursery #2 006 -small

Cash's Nursery #2 005 -small

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! The room looks awesome, so fun!!

Erica said...

Super cute! Did they buy all that furniture just for his room there or did they borrow it? They must be so excited!