2.07.2010

The Nursery - Pretty Much Finished

Well, I got Cash's room cleaned up and organized. Everything is pretty much in it's final spot. I may get a new plant/tree for the room.. the one we have in there now is not doing it for me. Also, after he is born and we get his professional newborn pictures taken, they will be hung up. Other than that. Here's the room!

Sorry for the bright light shining through..
moved the paintings and hung the valance
Nursery 015-small

Hung shelves.. and added a few other things I got for my shower
Nursery 016-small

Hung the picture frames, add the changing pad and humidifier
Nursery 017-small

This wall is pretty bare right now, eventually his new born pictures will be hung here.
Until then, we'll have the cork board my mom made hanging up!
Nursery 019-small

No comments: