1.05.2010

Week 29

29

Wow. Week 29 Already! What happened to weeks 27 and 28? They flew by! I've been working my butt off lately. Six day weeks for the last month, and I'm getting really tired of it. Soon though, I will have all my maternity leave accrued and I will be able to take a break. By break, I mean 2 day weekends! That should happen mid February. I've been trying not to complain about it, because I know it will all be worth it once the baby is here.. and I get 3 months off! Ahh.. 3 months off sounds so great right now!
Anyway, back to week 29. My body is changing a lot. So many 'tmi' type things going on that I don't even want to get into! Cash likes to push on my bladder, and it's not a pleasant feeling! My legs and feet are still swelling. Every time I wear socks I get serious indentions, that take a while to go away. My belly itches like crazy!! I try not to scratch because I hear that causes stretch marks. Instead, I just rub it and pat it.. and try not to use my nails like I want to! Man, I could go to town and scratch forever.. because it really itches that bad. As far as stretch marks go, so far so good in that department.. let's hope it stays that way!
I've finally reached the 3rd trimester, and I'm seriously counting down the days. 75 days as of today! I'm thinking it will be less though. I have another appointment with my doctor tomorrow, so we'll see how things are going. I did get the results on my glucose test... normal! Thank god for that. My iron was low though, so I have to add another vitamin to the crap load I already take! All for good reason though. That's all for now.

No comments: