12.18.2009

Week 26

Week 26 - 2.JPG

Less than 95 days to go!
Time is flying by! It seems like not so long ago, I was telling Diego 'less that 200 days to go!' Even though March does still seem to be kinda far away, especially since my belly is already huge.. I can't imagine what it will look like come March. Actually, I am not even sure I will make it to March.. I'm just glad there is no leap year in 2010.

At my last appointment, I got the H1N1 shot.. and have felt crummy ever since! I haven't been full blown sick, but I have a lot of congestion and I can't breathe! I was already breathing heavy (especially in my sleep) so being congested isn't helping matters at all. On top of that, we have had several luncheons and work.. the latest one end with me waking up at 2 am with an upset stomach. Pregnant. Congested. Churning stomach.. not fun at all.

Other than that.. everything is all good around here. Just finishing up Christmas and stocking up on diapers!

No comments: