12.09.2009

Cash's Nursery: Update

We started out Saturday with a plan. We had a guy coming to put up the chair rail in Cash's room, and we were going to get the furniture. A crib and dresser..

My aunt and uncle were nice enough to let us use their truck to pick up the furniture.. however, it wasn't as simple as going to pick up the furniture and bringing it to my house. I didn't go with them to pick up the furniture.. I simply called the store, told them which furniture and the color and had them put it on hold for me. My mom and aunts show up, get the furniture and bring it to our house. We take everything out of the truck and realize they gave us the wrong dresser. They gave us a chest of drawers and not the shorter dresser I had put on hold. I call the store and they say for us to bring it back and they would give us 10% off. (not good enough in my opinion, but fine) On the way to bringing it back, it dawns on them to check the crib to make sure it's the correct item. Of course, it's not... it's WHITE! You have to be kidding me, seriously! It was a total fiasco and way to much back and forth!

On top of that, the chair rail guy stands us up..

We finally got all the right items and the chair rail did get put up last night. So the room, is coming together!! Here are the pictures :D

The mobile doesn't work well with this crib, the base is on lean..
I may try and hang it from the ceiling, we'll see.
Crib & Chair Rail 008 - small

Crib & Chair Rail 003 - small

Crib & Chair Rail 001 -small

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ca-ute...love it!!!