12.18.2009

Art Project

Paint Project 001 - small.JPG

I consider myself to be a little crafty.. but, definitely no artist. I've been wanting to paint a picture on a canvas for some time now, but I've been a little nervous about it. I don't want to mess it up. One day while I was at work.. working really hard ;) I went online and looked at pictures of the bedding and starting drawing. I actually think they turned out quite well. So, I decided I would try to paint these pictures on canvases for the nursery. I bought all the supplies last night, and will probably start painting this weekend or sometime soon. I'm nervous! Working with paint is a lot harder than working with markers. I plan to use felt for the plants. I hope, hope these turn out well! The walls in this room are counting on me!

I'm going to make the zebra face the other direction, for some reason it bothers me that he is turned away from the other animals. Just one of those little things that will irritate me if I don't fix it!

No comments: