12.28.2009

Doc Appointment

I went to see Dr. Grimes last Tuesday.. Diego wasn't able to go with me to the appointment, so my mom and Aunt Clonda came with me. They got to see Cash in action! He had the hiccups which was causing him to move all over the place. Once the hiccups were finished he settled down. He looks great! He was 2.4 pounds.. which I think they said was in the 48 the percentile, so he is an average sized baby. I emailed this very picture to Cash's dad and he did not have very nice things to say!! First off, he could not make out anything in the picture.. and after I pointed everything out he said his hand looked like a kids beach rake! Not very nice. Poor Cash, all he ever wanted was for his dad to love him! :) I also had my glucola test, still anxiously awaiting the results of that. Please be good news!

Is it really that hard to see? I see him perfectly!!
Cash at 27 weeks 1


No comments: