11.27.2009

Thanksgiving

This was the first Thanksgiving I have spent with my family in 3 years! I always have to work.. it was so great to chow down on all the food I love! I wish we would have taken home some left overs! I'm craving yams and fruit salad right now!

I didn't know this picture was taken,
I'm watching them cut the turkey..
Thanksgiving 09 003 - small

After lunch, we went for a walk in the pasture.. to burn a calorie or two :D
Thanksgiving 09 005- small

The cows were wondering who the heck all these people were!
Thanksgiving 09 004 -small

I had to sit after a while.. luckily there were some stairs on this oil well thing that was out there
Thanksgiving 09 007-small

Sadly, we didn't make it to Diego's family this year.. we were headed over there and got word that everyone had left already. Plus, Diego was feeling sick so we just headed home. We listened to the Cowboy game on the way home, and made it home just as it was finishing. We made some Fiesta Salad, Fiesta Dip as Diego calls it. (Thanks Stephanie! We love it!) and watched the Longhorn game. Boy was that a nail biter! I knew Texas would pull threw though!! Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving!

No comments: