10.20.2009

Jenn & John's Wedding

Brad ( the brides brother) served as the officiant.. he did a great job!
He is walking out with their mother, Debra
Brad & Debra

Father Brad (ha!), John & the groomsmen
Father & Grooms

The Bridesmaids
We walked out to a Coldplay song,
sadly.. I don't know the name of it...
My dress seems so much shorter than everyone else..
I think because my belly is sticking out!
BMs

The flower girls
Lyla, John's daughter (the little one)
forgot to throw her flowers! ;)
Flowergirls

The Bride and her father
walked out to Use Somebody by Kings of Leon
Dad & Bride

The kiss
The Kiss

Maid of honor & Best man
being introduced
(I look like such a chunkster! I hate it!)
Me & Ray

The first dance
First Dance

The cakes
The Cake

John's motorcycle
Grooms Cake

Cutting the Cakes
Cutting the cake

Aunt Beverly & Mom
Bev & Mom

Diego and I at the end of the night..
someone had a few, can you tell! haha
At this point, my whole body was hurting
and I was ready for bed!
Diego and I

2 comments:

DY said...

Someone had a few? That's messed up, you know I got that "crazy" eye.

Erica said...

Oh my god, Diego, that is so funny!