10.21.2009

18 weeks

18 weeks - small

18 weeks (almost) down, 22 to go... I'm approaching the half way point! Not all that much going on with the pregnancy these days. Other than falling asleep on the couch every night before 9 pm. November 3rd is getting here, but not nearly fast enough. I can feel the baby now.. today in particular was an active day for the little one. Don't know what was going on in there.. but, I felt "him" all day! The name saga continues.. we have actually stopped talking about it. It's overwhelming.. we will come to a final decision sometime after the 3rd. I finally got some maternity jeans.. since it's getting cooler, I can't wear skirts and capris everyday. I can surprisingly still wear a lot of the shirts I had pre-pregnancy. I'm just rambling.. and that's enough for now! America's Next Top Model is coming on! ;)

No comments: