10.20.2009

Wedding Day - The Before

Before the wedding started, some of us got there early to get our hair done and watch the TX vs OU game. The game was super stressful, but luckily Texas pulled through.. and didn't sour the day. We also hung out and set up everything for the wedding. I have lots of pictures to share, the pictures I took in the room we got ready in are super orange!

Setting up the tables
Setting up the tables

Center pieces
Table Decorations

Have you ever seen my hair this straight! Ha!
Getting my hair done

Decided to step out of the box on my hair!
I got a Lauren Conrad braid..
Getting my hair done 1

Didn't know she was going to do this to the back..
but, I just went with it..
Getting my hair done 2

Almost finished with the curlers still in my hair.
Getting my hair done 3

Realized I never took a complete finished shot of my hair..
but, you can get the idea here.. it was a low pony tail on the side.
This is my mom, and the flower girls.
(I hate my fat arms!)
Mom with Flower Girls

Our bouquets
Bridesmaid bouquets

Jennifer's bouquet
Brides Bouquet

The Bride and her brother
Brother and Sister

Our friends
Reno & Allison
Reno & Allison

Diego & Aunt Clonda
Clonda and Diego

Aunts and Cousins
Aunts and Cousins

No comments: