10.29.2009

Dreams of Velasco Place

This is just a little thing that I think is odd. Just about every night, I have dreams and most of them occur at the house I grew up in on Velasco Pl. Sometimes the dreams are scary, some are funny, some are just weird.. but I always know that I am at my old house. I don't always see the outside of it.. but, I definitely know that I am inside that house. I know at least one time, I had a dream of Diego and I walking around the block (he was stealing rocks out of peoples yards..haha) and the neighborhood was not the same, but once we got to the house.. it was my old house! I know a lot of people say during pregnancy you have wild dreams and that is most definitely true for me. Last night in fact, I made myself wake up because my dream was getting too freaky! Anyway, just thought I would share that with everyone.

On a related note.. I drove by the old house on Velasco the other day going to a friends house, and it's shitty. I feel like the whole neighborhood has gone way down hill.. the houses are painted weird and no one is taking care of the yards.. it's quite disappointing.

No comments: