10.29.2009

19 Weeks

Week 19 - 2

Feeling a lot more movement from the baby. I think Diego will be able to feel it pretty soon. My tolerance level for people is at about 3 on a scale of 1-10. I lose my patients easily, but I try to keep it under wraps and not flip my lid. I'm dieing for Tuesday to get here.. I was hoping to have a name picked out for our child by the time we found out what we were having.. however, that's not going to happen. Who knows when our kid will have a name. Anyway, not much else going on around here. Diego has an exciting weekend coming up.. he finally gets to see Notre Dame play in person. They are playing in San Antonio on Saturday, so he is spending the weekend down there with Chubbs. They both love them some Fighting Irish. I'll be driving down for the game and heading back home.. no weekend away for me. Hope everyone has a fun and safe Halloween.

PS. I'm ready for the Halloween candy to go away! I'll be glad when the people at work put their candy bowls away! It's everywhere I turn, and I just can't resist.

No comments: