8.12.2009

South Padre

We spent a few days last week in South Padre. I reconfirmed the fact that I am not a big fan of the beach... I prefer lakes and pools. I think it's the sand. But, I took a lot of naps and ate lots of food. It was very relaxing to get away with the fam for a bit.

South Padre Island 017-small

Mom and Diego playing in the waves
South Padre Island 019-small

Brad & Lyla playing in the sand
South Padre Island 020-small

A little ladder golf on the beach
South Padre Island 022-small

South Padre Island 010-small

2 silly pirates!
Don't you love Lyla's "scary pirate face"
South Padre Island 009-smal

the pirate ship they sailed in on!
South Padre Island 006-small

Aunt Clonda and her balloon monkey
South Padre Island 008-small

Lyla holding a bird
(btw: Lyla is Jennifer's step daughter)
South Padre Island 005-small

Port Isabel Lighthouse
South Padre Island 001-small

We also went to the Brownsville Zoo... which wasn't really much to speak of. Most of the animals looked hot and bored. Except for this little guy! He was so cute, climbing up on the glass and acting silly. I wish I could have taken him home!!
South Padre Island 033-small

We watched the firework show on our last night...
it was short and sweet but we had a really good view!
South Padre Island 047-small

No comments: