8.12.2009

Gavin's 3rd Birthday

On the 1st, Diego and I went to Gavin's 3rd birthday. Gavin is my friend Ashley's son.. who we baby sit every once in a while. The party was at Chuck E Cheese. I can safely say I haven't been there in years! It was much louder and busier than I remember. Children everywhere! It was good to see my friends and hang with their kids for a few hours.

Gavin and his mom: notice her belly.. she's due to pop any day now!
Gavin's 3rd Birthday 009-small

My friend Brandy's daughter Bailey (who is looking older every by the day!)
with Chuck E Cheese
Gavin's 3rd Birthday 010-small

Gavin and his birthday cake, which Ash was ticked about..
it was supposed to be an ice cream cake,
but they spelled his name wrong on that one..
so they got a "boring" cake for free..
Gavin's 3rd Birthday 006-small

And of course, Diego playing skee ball.. or whatever it's called
Gavin's 3rd Birthday 002- small

No comments: