8.19.2009

Big Brother

Big Brother is by far my favorite show on TV right now. It's one reason I look forward to summer.. and this season has not disappointed! Diego has started watching it too.. and even he is completely hooked. Some of these people are nuts (Chima, Lydia) but it makes for really great television! Anyway, this season is way to far gone for anyone to start watching now. But next summer. Big Brother! Watch it! I mean it.

I actually think it has helped me get through these 9 weeks of pregnancy.. since it comes on 3 times a week, there is always something to look forward too. It makes the weeks go by so fast. Seriously. Plus, we have Shotime, so we can watch Big Brother After Dark.. were you get see what's really going on. I'm a nerd, what can I say!

Team Jeff and Jordan!

No comments: