4.24.2009

What's it going to be?

Store

A month or more ago, they started clearing a small piece of land on the main road to our house.. between the first neighborhood and ours. It's in an awkward spot, so I didn't think it would be a store or anything useful.. but I've been watching it go up.. and I'm starting to think it really will be a store! So, now I am dieing to know what it's going to be. It's most likely going to be 2-3 stores, which betters the chances for it to be something I will like! My best hope is that it's a Dollar General. It usually right about there, when I realize I have forgotten something at Wal-Mart/Target/HEB. So, that would be awesome to stop in at DG. My next guess is a Mexican bakery.. don't know why.. but it seems like a good place for one. Not sure if that will be bad or good for us :D I also wouldn't mind it to be a Subway, or a nail shop.. so I can stop in for a brow wax on my home! I'm anxious to find out what it's going to be! With my luck, it will probably be an Auto Zone and washateria.

1 comment:

DY said...

Excuse me but, is this a drive by shooting? It looks as though you shot this picture while driving by. :)

Please no Washateria or Autozone. I'll take the Mexican Market/Bakery and/or Dollor General though.