4.15.2009

Day Two

Day 2 was the day we were supposed to go see the white house and all that good stuff.. but we woke up to rain.. and lots of it! Stephanie went to the rehearsal at 10 am, for her confirmation that night, and James made mil & bil runny egg sandwiches.. ick! Luckily, I had a left over sandwich from lunch the day before ;) When Stephanie got back, we headed out to see what we could see.. We only made it to the Jefferson Memorial.. it was just to yucky outside. My cheap umbrella kept flipping on me, which made everyone including me laugh a lot!

David-bil, Terry- Mil, Steph-Sil, & me with Jefferson
Jefferson with Fam

Me infront of the Potomac River, infront of the Washington Monument
It was rainy, windy and cold.. so please excuse the wet mop on my head!
Potomac River-small

My jeans were wet up to my calves!
Jefferson Memorial-small

Arrow pointing to us! :D
On the steps-small
We decided to leave after this... we went to the grocery store and got food for Easter, and stuff to make cakes. Steph gave me and Mil a little cake decorating class... we made the cakes early and then decorated them when we got back from Steph's Confirmation that night. Sadly, I did not take one picture at the Confirmation.

Me with my cake
Me & My Cake

Us with our cakes, bad lighting sorry :/
Our Cakes-small

No comments: