4.15.2009

Day Three

Easter! We woke up.. got ready and headed to DC. It was beautiful day! Bright and Sunny, just a little too cold and windy though! Lots of pictures from this day.

Me and Mil, right by the Washington Monument
Me & Mil with Wash Mon

The Capital was a pretty far walk, so I just put my zoom to use!
The Capital

Front of the white house, which you could not even get close to.. plus, they were setting up for the Easter egg hunt, that's what the tent is for.
White House ready for Easter

You could actually get close to the back of the white house.
Back of White House-small

Me with Whitehouse-small

This picture makes me think of Forrest Gump
Washington Monument with water

The Fam infront of the Washington Monument
The Fam with Wash Mon

WW2 Memorial infront of the Lincoln Memorial
Lincoln Memorial

WW2

Each of these had a state on it, me with Texas
The Tex Statue

Me infront of the water at the WW2 Memorial
Meat WW2-small

Another WW2 Memorial
World War 2

Close up of the Lincoln, there were so many people here!
Lincoln Memorial close-small

Lincoln.. I couldn't believe I was seeing that with my eyes!
Lincoln!

Korean War Memorial
Korean War Memorial

Me with the names of the Vietnam fallen soliders
me & Vietnam Memorial

Vietnam War Memorial
Vietnam Memorial-small

Us with the tulips behind the whitehouse
Us with Tulips-small
I have other pictures, but these were the main ones.. I even left some out that I meant to post.. oh well.. I have been doing this for several hours now! I'm done!

No comments: