12.28.2008

Crappy Day

Today is just an all around crappy day!

First off, today is my first day back at work.
After 9 days of staying up late, sleeping in and hanging out all day
I absolutely hated waking up today!!

Secondly, today would have been my due date.
So that alone has me feeling sad and bummed out.
I just keep thinking how different our lives could have been right now..
All the what if's and why us's keep running through my mind.

Last but not least....
Today they had a refrigerator clean out here at work,
and I missed the reminder email..
because I have 9 days worth of emails piled up in my work inbox..
They threw out my delicious Salt Lick left overs that I was looking forward to!!

I'm not a very happy person today.

1 comment:

Deca said...

I wish there were something I could do or say to make you feel better. I can't imagine being so close to having a child and it being taken away. I am sure you have heard this before, but things happen for a reason. What if the baby would have had been given to you today and then 3 months along you lose it due to SIDS or what if the baby was born with health issues beyond your financial means? God knows that is something you probably couldn't handle and wants to bless you with the most perfect child to fit just right into you guys' world. I hope you don't give up on trying. You and Diego will have one heck of a child! =)