11.06.2008

Pottery Barn

We made our first Pottery Barn purchase a few weeks back.. yeah, I know it's hard to believe. I usually love everything in the Pottery Barn catalogs, but I tend to find stuff that looks just as good for a lot cheaper! I was really wanting a new bed set.. soo.. I looked all over the Internet, and the only one that really stood out to me was this:
Photobucket
I thought that I could put some colorful pillows with it, and brighten it up a little.. but I had to run it by the husband and he liked this one better:
Photobucket
And, I agreed.. this one is fun and a lot more colorful.. so we purchased it. If only I had some Pottery Barn expert to come to our house and it make it look as good as it does in the magazine! I love to decorate, but it still doesn't come out lookin' PB quality!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OHH that is very purty-ful...I like it.

Erica said...

oooh, i love it! leave it to diego to pick something pretty out. jerry wouldn't have a clue!