11.13.2008

I've Been Tagged

I've been tagged!
and I've been tagged before, this time I am actually going to do it!


8 Things I’m passionate about:
-family
-my cats
-decorating my house
-shopping
-my yard
-friends
-my TV shows
-the Cowboys & Longhorns

Things that happened yesterday:
-ate a Kashi frozen lunch..yuck
-watched an episode of Six Feet Under
-ate KFC chicken strips and mashed potatoes.. yum!
-skimmed through the CMA awards
-chatted with Brad
-listened to the Bobby Bones Show
-watched Desperate Housewives from Sunday
-text Ashley back and forth a little bit
*Yesterday was not very exciting*

Things I often say:
-Wow (sarcastically)
-Go to Hell
-that's funny
-What up
-I'm bored
-How's it goin?
-Love you
-Come the F... on!

8 Favorite TV shows
-Lost
-Survivor
-Desperate Housewives
-Intervention
-Project Runway
-The Hills
-America's Next Top Model
-Ugly Betty

8 Favorite foods:
-fajitas
-cherry tomatoes
-pasta
-queso
-pizza
-chicken strip salads from Bill Miller
-BLT's from Thundercloud
-Teriyaki Bowl from Pei Wei

Things you may not have known about me:
-I was on the jury of a murder trial
-I got really wasted about a month and a half ago and refuse to drink beer again
-I love love to play Bingo
-I can not wait until the day I have a baby (that you probably already know)
-I look forward to Fridays when I receive my new People Magazine in the mailbox
-I saw Top Gun for the first time last week
-I've had 7 vehicles in my lifetime
-I'm scared of the dark

No comments: