9.22.2008

TV TIME!!

On this first day of fall.. I say Good-Bye to summer! and Hello to the premiers of all my favorite shows. Before I get into the shows I can't wait to see... I would like to bid farewell to the few TV shows that got me through those dry TV times of summer.

First.. Big Brother.
Big Brother comes on 3 days a week, and every show is a can't miss. I don't know why I am so addicted to the drama.. because I hate drama in my own life. I was pulling for Keesha and Renny this time around... but of course, those stinkin' "renegades" went and broke their word.

Second.. Weeds.
Weeds has crept in there and become one of my favorite shows. I started watching them at work on some bootleg website.. about 2 years ago, and then started watching the shows on Showtime starting with the 3rd season. It just gets better and better. Nancy Botwin sure knows how to get herself into a mess of trouble. I was hoping she would win the Emmy last night. Bummer!
Photobucket

Now for the fall shows!!


Tonight! Dancing with the Stars.. I like watching this show.. but I hate that the shows are so long.. 2 hours is forever to watch ball room dancing. This year they have a lot of good people.. people that I am actually interested to see how they do.. like Misty May-Treanor, Lance Bass, Kim Kardashian, Warren Sapp, Brooke Burke and Susan Lucci... The rest of them I am not sure about.

Thursday.... Ugly Betty... I absolutely can't wait to see this. Last year, it left off with Henry purposing.. and Gio asking her to go to Rome ( I think it was Rome) I really want her to pick Gio.. but I heard through the grapevine that she doesn't pick either. Regardless, I'm still on Team GIO!!!!
Photobucket

Also, on Thursday.. Survivor: Gabon.. I stick with Survivor year after year.. even though it is always the same thing. I still like it.. I will continue to watch until the end.

Thursdays at our house are TV overload! I have UB and Survivor... Diego has My Name is Earl and The Office.. I never got into either of those. I hear great things about The Office... Maybe someday I will catch up on Netflix.. Diego also watches Heroes which comes on tonight.. he's pretty excited about that.

Next Sunday.... Desperate Housewives, I'm very interested to see how this goes... The 5 year flash forward was a little weird.. and I hear they are picking up right where they left off.. So, we will see.. I hope it didn't jump the shark.

Allsoo... Next Sunday.. The Amazing Race returns! I really hate that they moved The Amazing Race to Sundays... Football always runs long and then they have to show 60 minutes in it's entirety.. so, my DVR never catches all of the show. I guess I will have to suck it up and watch it live.. I'm not used to commercials anymore!!

The only new show I am going to pick up is Kath & Kim. With Selma Blair & Molly Shannon.. Looks pretty good.. I will give it a chance.
Photobucket

A few shows have already started.. Like America's Next Top Model.. They have a transy on there.. so you know I gotta watch :D I've never watched a season while it was on TV, I've just watched the marathons on MTV and VH1..
Photobucket
Isis - The Transgender

I tried to watch Gossip Girl.. I decided I was good when The OC went off.. and I'm still good on the teen drama.. I don't need anymore of that.

My Mom says good things about Dexter.. since I finally got Showtime at my house, I think I might start watching that.. (I usually have to go to my cousins house to watch Showtime)

Last but not least....
LOST.... Is it February yet?

2 comments:

Erica said...

oh yeah, i forgot about kath & kim. i plan to catch that as well to see if it's any good. i watched a few episodes of dexter when they started showing season 1 on cbs. it was really good but much too disturbing for me. i love michael c hall though, he's excellent!

Anonymous said...

Yeah me too, I wanna see how that kath & kim show turns out. I love molly shannan so we'll see.

Right now I'm into The Biggest Loser again and 90210. So far so good with that show. What sucks though is they both come on at the same time. So its back and forth....ugh!!!