9.19.2008

Bridal Extravaganza

I meant to post this last week but never did. I went to my first Bridal Extravaganza last weekend.. and it was pretty insane. At the beginning of the year, when I was working at Alfred Angelo.. I helped them set up their booth, but I never saw the craziness that is the BE..


Since Jennifer is in the planning stages of her wedding, we decided to see what it was all about. Her mom and I went with her.. and I tell you.. it was nuts. There are tons of people... pulling you here and there.. Spiel after spiel.. I had a piece of cake, and could not do the 10 other pieces being shoved in my face as we walked around. I did save room for a chocolate covered strawberry though :D We checked out a fashion show.. put on by David's Bridal.. It was pretty cool.. and a little funny at the same time. The models were working it! Nothing exciting happened, Jenn didn't win any trips or anything.. but it gave her some good ideas.

I didn't go to the BE when I was getting married, because I got engaged right after they had one.. and by the time they had another one I was already done planning.

No comments: