9.22.2008

Plane Crash

You may have heard over the weekend, that Travis Barker of Blink 182 and DJ AM escaped from a fiery plane crash. Our friend Chubbs was the first one to mention this to me.. but, I've been keeping up with Internet reports ever since. I can't stop thinking about them, and I just can't imagine what that must be like. To be in a plane.. have it crash on the take off, cross a major highway.. have it become engulfed in flames and still come out alive. They were burned, and are still in critical condition.. but are expected to make a full recovery. I've read stories on several different websites, this one is from People, it shows a picture of them and the plane.
I hope they do some sort of interview after they are well.. I just want to know details of what happened and how they reacted...because 4 of the 6 people on the plane died. I wonder if those people died in the crash or in the fire. They said that Travis was burned on his torso and lower body. I wonder if his tattoo's were messed up... because was pretty much covered. DJ AM - who I only know because I am a religious People magazine reader.. and he's dated a few famous females - was burned on his head and arms. I also read that Travis was historical and would not get into the rescue helicopter, so they had to knock him out. I don't blame him! I bet these 2 men, become best friends and never fly again.

1 comment:

Erica said...

isn't it crazy that the two most famous of all the people on the plane are the only ones that survived!?! crazy!