9.17.2008

The First Anniversary!

Our Anniversary was Monday.. the 15th..
We celebrated a little on Saturday.. and a little on Monday..

Saturday..
We had breakfast at a Mexican restaurant on Congress & Wm Cannon..
I always forget the name..but it was de-lish!
I can't wait to go again!
After that, we headed to do one of my favorite things!!
Mani.. Pedi's!!!! Yes! My husband is down for getting his toes done!
That is just one of the many things I love about him.
Well.. he got the mani pedi... I just got the pedi and brow wax.
Then, we headed back home.. took naps..
and proceeded with one of his favorite things!!
Notre Dame Football...
When the game was over, we had dinner at Hula Hut!
It was a good day just hanging with my hubby!

Diego & I at Hula Hut
Photobucket



Monday..
Was just a regular work day..
but, after work.. I stopped by Macaroni Grill..
I ordered Pasta Milano to go~
Not only is that one of our favorite meals..
It's also what we served at our wedding.
I also went to HEB and had a mini cake made for us!
We had a nice dinner.. and then it was off to bigger better things!
Haha.. No.. not that!! The Cowboys on Monday Night Football!!
The game was.. Grrreaatt!! One of the best in a long time!

The mini cake I had made :D
Photobucket

Showing our love for each other & the Cowboys!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vairata? the spelling is way off, but its good.

Unknown said...

Taqueria Vallarta Jalisco

How can I spell better in Spanish than Stephanie???