9.10.2008

David

I always get excited when David comes to town! It's not often that we get to see him.. so when he is here we try to make the most of it. This time we got to go to the first UT football game of the season.. and we got to sit in the new part! Yay! It was a lot of fun. ( I forgot my camera, but I bought a cheap one.. so I am trying to hurry and use all the film so I can get them put on a cd, and then I will post some of those) We also went to go eat at VIVO and the Salt Lick.. we went bowling.. we visited.. we had a bbq.. I think we did a lot of stuff during his one week here! Now he is off to Washington State for a while, and then back to Virginia where he is stationed. We can't wait until 2010.. when he comes home for good!

This is David and I being silly one morning! :D
Photobucket Image Hosting
David, Punkin and the mother-n-law eating at Salt Lick..
Photobucket Image Hosting

2 comments:

DY said...

Good times!

Anonymous said...

Fun....fun....fun...!!!!

Yay, you finally updated your blog....I've been waiting!