5.07.2008

Pregnancy Update

There really isn't much of an update here.. because I really haven't experienced many changes yet. Of course, my boobs hurt to the touch and speed bumps are killer! but, as far as morning sickness goes.. I'm doing just fine. This week marked my seventh week, and I've read that it should have started on the sixth week. Now, that does make me a little nervous because it seems not normal.. but, I am just going to wait and see what my doctor says.. my appointment is still 2 weeks from Friday! Another thing I have noticed is every time I eat.. I feel like I could just lay down and go right to sleep! I've been taking naps on my breaks at work, which help out a lot!


For my birthday, Diego got me The Belly Book. It's a scrapbook for my pregnancy and I can't wait to get to work on it! Which means taking weekly pictures of myself.. which is neat because I don't think my belly has grown, but maybe I will be able to tell in pictures!

Photobucket

2 comments:

DY said...

I hope you love the book! :)

Anonymous said...

hey i always wanna take naps after i eat too, but i think its just 'cause i'm fat. oh wait i've been working out...phat!