5.05.2008

Birthday Camping

This past weekend we went camping at Emma Long Park over off 2222. It was a birthday camping trip for Joey and I since our birthdays fall close together (the 4th & 6th). It was a decent experience.. but not as fun as our December camping trip. I wasn't much of a photographer this weekend.. these are the only some what descent pics that were taken. Here is Diego setting up our tent..
Photobucket

We ate a lot of fajitas, boy.. I am done with fajitas for a looonng time! Just the thought makes me wanna puke! Which sucks.. because I really liked fajitas! I made some jalapeno sausage bacon wraps which turned out to be a hit! Here is my work in progress..
Photobucket
I pretty much got no sleep that night.. my feet were freezing and my air mattress went flat over night. At some point, I went to sleep in my car.. which really wasn't much better. It seemed even colder in there.. and I couldn't really stretch out so.. I was pretty miserable.


I found out that pregnant camping is not much fun! oh yeah.. then, when I woke up and I was 25!! Here is me eating eggs & bacon the next morning.. excuse the smoke from our left over fire..
Photobucket

2 comments:

DY said...

I second the notion of giving fajitas a break! Ugh! I never thought I'd say that.

Anonymous said...

that is freakin' halarious...your air matress deflated. a tear just fell out of my eye, from laughing silently hard. (thats tough)