5.07.2008

Never Going to Grow Up!

I've decided that I don't have to grow up if I don't want to! haha What I mean by that is, I still watch MTV & VH1 regularly and I have since I was like 10.. and I really don't see myself stopping anytime soon! A lot of people complain because Music Television doesn't play music anymore.. but who really cares! They are showing quality (and I use the term quality loosely) TV.. My favorites include, but are not limited to: Marathons of America's Next Top Model, The Hills, The Real World, All of the Real World Challenges, Miss Rap Supreme, Rock of Love, Flavor of Love,The Serial Life, Celebrity Rehab (I think Dr. Drew is hot), My Fair Brady.. you name it, I watch it!

I'm not sure what made me post this blog, I guess because I got really excited that Flav brought back Thing 2!! Yes, I know his nicknames are pretty degrading.. but those chicks are dumb anyway..

Point Being.. as long as MTV & VH1 continue to put on crappy reality shows.. I'm going to continue tuning in!

By the way, I don't just limit my reality tv to MTV & VH1.. I still watch all the regulars on the main stations too!

Photobucket

2 comments:

DY said...

Crackisodes!

Anonymous said...

if it weren't for dumb girls there wouldn't be MTV/VH1 reality.