4.12.2008

Round Rock Express Game

Diego's work invited the whole company to come out to a Round Rock Express game. They rented out the pool section so, it was all ours! Expect is really cold that evening so we didn't get in.. I did stick my legs in the hot tub which was nice. They also provided free burgers and hot dogs.. and free beer! I'm a little bit picky with my food, so I wasn't to impressed with the burgers but they were free so I can't complain all that much. We also got Chubbs & Joey in, saying that they were my cousins in town from New Orleans (the Express were playing the NO Zyphers) Sadly, I forgot the camera.. and the Express lost, but oh well it was a good FREE night of entertainment! Oh and I almost forgot, it was cap night.. we got free RR express ball caps!

Round Rock Express

1 comment:

DY said...

We also got FREE ESPN koozies, CHUBBS and Joey got FREE ESPN T-Shirts and I won a gift card to the Express shop and scored myself a wicked cool green Express Tee.

Good times indeed.