4.21.2008

A Message from Mia & Marley


Photobucket
We overheard mommy and daddy talking.. and they said we are going to be big sisters!!! Yup! Mommy took a test and said she's having a baby!! They found out on Friday, April 18th, 2008 and they said the baby might share a birthday with Cousin Jennifer, Aunt Steph, Poppa Andrew or maybe even Christmas Day! Mommy is making an appointment today to see the doctor to get everything confirmed. Our little family is expanding and we couldn't be happier!


Love excited big sisters,
Mia & Marley


7 comments:

DY said...

Whoa?!?!
Why didn't anyone tell me anything!
We are... To say the least, excited!

Anonymous said...

Wha Hoo! Our family is growing. I'm super excited. CONGRATS!!!

Erica said...

I knew it!! Congrats!!

Erica said...

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I found out April 18th, 2006 that I was pregnant with Jackson!! What a great day for surprises!! :)

Anonymous said...

Well to say the least I am very surprised but very happy for both of you. Congratulations!!! I love you both.

Unknown said...

What a shocker... Congrats.... I love you both and wish you the very best...take care of youself Crystal. Love aunt Mary

Mike Skeez said...

Word up cuzz. That's so cool! If the kid is born on X-mas you get two birds with one stone....holla.

If you would have told me just a few years ago that you'd be the first of the Fab 4 to be changing diapers...I'd have nay-sayed. Here's to the Ybarra's and your future new addition.

Love you cuzz.
Tell D I said wasssssup.