3.23.2012

Friday Fun Day

Since Cash has really been getting into watching movies lately, I wanted to take him to the theatre. I wasn't really sure how he would do, since he's not into sitting still for long periods. I had a coupon for $5 off the price of a Lorax movie ticket, and we went to the early bird so it was really cheap. I thought what the heck, it's worth a shot. If he freaks out, we'll just leave. He did great. Once he was done with the popcorn, he was ready to start walking around.. luckily, the movie was already almost finished. I was really happy with his behavior! So we went across the street to Wazoo's or as he calls it.. "the jumpy slide". My friend, Brandy and her daughter met us over there.. and the kids jumped for a while. Fun Day!




Most super fun days end like this :)

No comments: