3.28.2012

Even Bad Days Turn Out Alright

The morning started with a husband, waking up his wife with a call saying, "I just got into an accident." No wife wants to wake up to news like this. But, when you do.. you just roll with it. This is what I did. Luckily, he wasn't too far away. I got the boy up and we set out to get dad. Turns out, he rear ended a utility truck and as he was driving back home, his hood flew up and shattered his wind shield. Wow. I know. So, we bummed around the house for most of the day.. until I decided to hell with this! Let's stop moping around and go do something fun. Our favorite place is the greenbelt, and with all the recent rain.. it was flowing nicely. Just what the husband needed. With some pushiness on my part, I got him out of the house.





2 comments:

Stephanie said...

You're right, good idea! Hope things get better, you should buy some Mega Million tickets...you never know!

DY said...

Thanks for the pushing, the greenbelt is far better than sitting inside the house all day.