5.04.2010

Ten on Tuesday

Since I'm not good at blogging anymore.. I am going to take an idea from many blogs that I read. Ten on Tuesday. Just 10 random things going on around me.. that way everyone is still up to speed on the 3 of us!

1. Twenty Seven. Today is my 27th birthday.. Thirty is lurking around the corner, eek!
2. I am copy catting another blog favorite.. A Week in the Life. Recently, few people I know, and several blogs that I read have done this.. and I love it! Just taking pictures of everything that goes on during one week in my life. So far so good. I started last Thursday, I'll try and post it all on Friday.. don't hold me to that though!
3. DSCN5284
4. Our front yard got a make over recently. One day a couple of weeks ago, my mom and Aunt Clonda came over and gave our front yard a face lift. All it really needed was some shutters and a few plants.. but it looks sooooo much better. I've always battled with the front of our house.. it's just too plain. Now it has some curb appeal, I'm much happier with it.
DSCN5279
5. Today, I will be making the trek to Ikea, just me and Cash.. I'm feeling brave today I guess!
6. We got our carpets cleaned last week. It was such a fiasco.. but, the carpet looks great! More on that in my "WITL" post..
7. Sunday night, Cash slept sooo well! He only woke us up at 12:45, 3 and 6:45! best night yet. Too bad the trend didn't continue last night!
8. Can I just call out my diaper champ real quick.. that thing is definitely not the champ of poop stink. We are now only using it for pee diapers.. because poop stinks! :)
9. Uncle David is back! Diego's brother has been in the Marines since 2002... and he is finally reaching the end! He returned from Spain, and is finishing up his last month! We can't wait to see him and have him meet lil Cash!
10. Diego's birthday was few days ago.. Mimi made him a cake!
DSCN5268



No comments: