2.17.2010

Week 35

I'm tired of taking weekly pictures, I will take my next and last picture at the hospital before Cash arrives. So yeah, my body hurts, I'm tired and work sucks.. but, I don't want to complain about that..

This week I want to talk about fun things, and things that I like!

This Saturday, my dear friend Allison.. who is a budding photographer is going to take pictures of me! She mentioned on Facebook that she was doing some work for Austin Monthly.. and I jokingly asked if she photographed babies. She said she would love to take pictures of Cash and wondered if I had thought of doing a maternity session. Of course, I had thought about it.. but, wasn't willing to pay several hundred dollars for pictures of myself. Since she was offering though, I thought heck yeah! Let's do it. So we are going to take some downtown and some in a park. I'm really excited to work with Allison, and see how the pictures turn out! I'll share the results whenever she gets them to me.

Also, this coming Sunday.. we are going to tour the hospital. We never got around to taking any classes.. so that stinks, but at least we will know our way around the hospital. We met the Labor and Delivery staff already, from our experience last week, but I'm looking forward to taking the tour.

Last but not least, Diego and I have started watching How I Met Your Mother. Great show! The first few episodes.. I was like.. ehh. It's good, but I don't know if I will be able to stick with it. Now, I love it.. and I'm glad I started watching it. I've finished season one and I'm 8 episodes into season two. I know in real time it's already season 5 and he still hasn't met their mother! I hope that doesn't get annoying. Plus, I like Ted with Robin! (I'm sure that relationship is over and done with by now)

1 comment:

Erica said...

Oh, did you get to take your pix?

And we LOVE LOVE LOVE HIMYM!!!! One of my all time favorite shows. No, still hasn't met their mother but there's little clues everywhere! I can't wait for him to meet her. But I do like Ted & Robin together!