1.18.2010

A Gift From Charo

My friend at work, Charo, loves to croshet. She is always making something.. scraves, hats, booties, blankets.. tons of things. I asked her if I bought the yarn, would she make something for Cash.. she said that she would love to. So I went to Hobby Lobby and bought this olive green, and brown yarn. It's not something that matches the bedding or anything, Diego and I just really like earth tones. Everything turned out so cute, I just love it all. I don't know if he will ever really wear the booties, but they will be cute in pictures or on a shelf. The blanket will most definitely be used all the time. I love it so much!

Gmail - Images in "A Gift From Charo"

A better look at the blanket
Gift from Charo 001 -small

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow...I love them!! So cute. Next time I'm home I might have to buy some yarn so she can make me a blanket.