12.05.2009

Week 24

Week 24 - 2
One again, it's already almost week 25.. but here we go..

Oh week 24. I'm trying to be a trooper.. but, damn. My back is killing me! My upper back aches... and my low, low back gets crazy sharp pains. Sometimes when I get up from sitting for a while, I try moving my right leg and it hurts soo bad! It actually makes me laugh because I can't walk. Also, sometimes when I bend over and then straighten up.. I get these catches in the middle of my low back.. I still have 16 weeks of this!

I'm really ready to have my son in my arms and have my body back to normal. I was just looking at week 15, where my belly was barely even showing and I can't even remember what it's like not caring around this bulge!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yayayay!!! Everything looks great. When I see your house again its gonna look like a totally different place. So does that mean he may be early?? Can't wait!!!