12.05.2009

Cash's Bathroom

Bathroom 003 - small

Cash's Bathroom, aka the extra bathroom.. has a new look. It's had a few different looks over the 3 years we've lived here.. and I'm finally really happy with it! While my mom & I painted the nursery, Aunt Clonda painted the bathroom. She did a great job, I love it. Cash's room is going to be jungle themed, so I decided to go with the same for the bathroom with out over doing it. I don't want it to look like a kids bathroom.. so I went with a more "sophisticated" look. We already had the brown/orange theme going, with these towels I got from World Market which I love.. so I wanted to keep those. I found these really cute/cool animal pictures at Target. They animals are painted metal that pops out. I was so tired of the bathroom being so bright white. White walls and white cabinets.. we picked out a tan color and it looks so much better.

It's really hard to take a picture of a small bathroom!


No comments: