11.29.2009

Fruit Salad

So, you may remember from my Thanksgiving post.. that I was craving fruit salad. Well, last night I couldn't shake the craving.. so I drug my sick husband to HEB with me.. to get the makings for fruit salad. I don't know how to make fruit salad by the way. I just vaguely remember making a version of it a few years ago. So, I gave it my best shot. I bought.. grapes, oranges (which I REALLY wanted, and I think that's why I wanted the fruit salad so bad) bananas, canned pineapple chunks and honey crisp apples. I also bought instant banana pudding. I cut up all the fruit.. and made the banana pudding which calls for 2 cups of milk. Instead of putting 2 cups of milk, I put 1 cup of milk and the juice from the pineapple which was about a cup. Stirred it together.. and bam! There's my fruit salad. Craving satisfied!

Fruit Salad 001-small

No comments: