11.03.2009

Drum Roll Please..........

Baby Boy 002-small

We revealed the news to our parents by braking into their houses and putting these balloons up for them to see when they walked in the door! I confess, we told a white lie to our families.. our appointment was actually at 10 this morning, not 3:30. However, it originally was scheduled for 3:30.. but the office called to reschedule a week or 2 ago. We decided to do the balloon idea, so we didn't want everyone asking what the verdict was (Stephanie!).. which we figured would happen if everyone knew we were going in at 10. I tell you it was hard to keep it quiet just those few hours! We wanted our parents to be the first to know, however Diego's youngest brother was home when he brought the balloons over.. so he was the first in our families to find out.

Pictures!!
The DVD they gave us was video and not pictures so, I had to take a picture with my camera. The quality is not real good.. but you can definitely tell what you are looking at

My son showing off the goods!
Baby Boy 005 - small

Profile, about to put his thumb in his mouth
Baby Boy 006 - small

Front view of his face...
A little scary, but cute because he's mine!!
Baby Boy 008 - small

Big feet like his parents!
Hopefully, he doesn't have his dads toes..
haha.. I kid, I kid
Baby Boy 010 - small

I guess it's true that a mother always knows! Even though my heart was saying, "please be a girl", my brain said.. "nope, your getting a boy!" I'm totally fine with that.. I know I will have stylish little boy!! I can't wait to buy him clothes, and tennis shoes.. some vans, chuck taylors.. the whole bit. I am beyond thrilled to know that my baby is "he" and no longer "it". So... onward with the nursery! I deleted a bunch of stuff on my BBbaby registry, and I will be going to Target sometime soon to scan stuff! Yay!

4 comments:

Erica said...

I knew something was up b/c I saw on your google chat deal this morning that it said something about "finding out the sex of my baby" and i thought, 'wait, she just said her appointment was at 3:30!" no wonder i was confused!! y'all cheaters! :)
yay i'm super excited! i can pass on jackson's stuff to his little cousin!!

WCarter said...

I kinda knew there was a reason you were not calling me. I was so happy to see those balloons when I came thru the door! Can't wait to meet my grandson!!!

New In Urdu said...

Ipad Mini 5 Sensitivity Settings
4000 dpi mouse sensitivity settings
ipad view in PUBG Mobile
blogili
fix lag problem in PUBG Emulator

SEOPeakers said...

Adult site rank
angrycreative